Sunday, October 28, 2007

First Time







This is just a little something Jeremy got for me this summer. I am going to get my licence this next spring, I have driven the Harley by myself although it was only around the church parking lot and the block at Charleston. I can't wait to get my license so we can go on small trips around Colorado and post pictures of our beautiful state.






I think this is Jeremy? if not i'm in big trouble. The company he works for took all the guys to Lake Powell for the weeked after the 24th of July. He left on thursday night and got back on monday night. It was a very lonely weekend for me. Ha! Ha!








This is Frank,Laurie,Aunt Elaine,Uncle Jim,Jeremy and Me before our wet trip to Independence Pass below Aspen.














This is us almost to the top of Independence Pass. On the way up we stopped in Aspen and ate at a little sandwich shop the the doctor and I go to when we have clinic in Aspen.

Hope you enjoy a little of what we did this summer. I have more pictures on my camera that I need to download to the computer, hope to see how everyone else is doing!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your bike, Anna! Looks like you guys had a great summer. Thanks for the invite to visit your blog. It's a great way to keep in touch!

tyalpabr said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
tyalpabr said...

Anna!!
Yeah! You started a blog! We are so excited to be able to see what you guys have been up to. LOVE the bike!! It looks like you had such a great time. I can't believe Jeremy jumped off that cliff! Crazy! We love and miss ya. Hope you are doing well

Sarah said...

Holy smack, Anna, that is one hot ride :) It's awesome to see that you are doing so well!